Thursday, July 25, 2013

Having fun

For the last week I have been going commando because the washing machine has been broken.   I will say there are some advantages of going commando.  First, you eliminate that dreaded wardrobe woe, visible brief lines. Second, you’ll never do an emergency load of laundry because you've run out of clean underwear. Plus, briefs and boxers can be icky sweat magnets. Third I haven't been all bunched up so no embarrassing wedgie picking! 

Relax I am kidding about he commando part, you don't want to catch anything in a zipper.  But the washing machine being broke is true.  The repairman came today and replaced the pump.  So we are back in business.

So let's see I walked to work yesterday and caught a ride home because it was raining.   Ended up driving today.  We both overslept, awoke at 7 AM and it was a mad dash.  See there you go, mad dash was yesterday's blog post title and I didn't know why I came up with it.   Does this mean I am psychic, can I actually see into the future?  Will have to test this further.

Ok ,yeah we overslept, but I was still at work by 8:10 AM, I had to stop and get some caffeine.  Another busy day and that is always good!

I have been trying to get a picture of the humming birds we have in the backyard and are coming to our feeder.   I just can't get a picture, I will sit and wait and when they do come and I try to take the picture, they fly off.   I counted 5 of them buzzing around the yard this evening.

Got new a few new tunes to listen to when walking.  You should check out Adler, this band is named after Steven Adler the former drummer for GnR and he also plays drum's in this band.   So I go to check them on-line and Steven is back into a rehab treatment center and had to postpone the their summer tour.   Really Dude!




No comments: