Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 5 of my Vacation

Got up and cooked bacon and eggs for my parents.   We loaded up in my truck and ran over to put another coat of polyurethane on the trim.  Took a drive through old Colorado City, passed a sign for a garage sale so we made a trip around the block to check it out.

I picked up six, 90-Degree Angle Miter Corner Clamps still in the box for a couple bucks. It will be handy when I go to cut the window frames for the basement.  I had looked at one when I was at Home Depot and almost got it.  We found two more sales while we were in the area.  I found a 1948 REVERE model 48 16mm projector.  They were asking 35, I offered 10 and then loaded it up in the truck.  This looks pretty cool next to the camera’s I had picked up.

 

We went to Outback for dinner and celebrated my Birthday.  Had a good time with family that evening back at home with ice cream and cake.

No comments: