Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rockin on the Trails

Over the last year I have gone through several pairs of headphones for my IPod, from Skull candy, Sony and others. I have found that the best sounding and the most comfortable are really pretty cheap. I have been using the Sony MDR-J10 Ear Headphones with Non-Slip Design. They fit great into your ear and when wearing a stocking cap, goggles and head lamp there is no pressure on your ears. I tried the Skull candy brand as well as the ones that came with the IPod but these have been the best. The only issue I have run into is that once in a while the ear speaker gets sweat in them and you have to wipe them off. Don't freak out, if you’re not sweating then you are lazy.

The Skull candy and the ones that came with the IPod both hurt my ears and are not that comfortable. If I was lying around I am sure they would be fine. Not only that but the Sony MDR-J10 is really pretty cheap and you can get a couple of pairs in various colors to match what you may be wearing that day. Even though you are on the trails or the gym you still have to look stylish. They come in black, blue and orange. You can find them at Wal-Mart or Radio Shack, but I have only found them in blue at the stores.

Rock On My Friends!


No comments: