Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On The Road

So this week I have been on the road meeting with clients and friends. I don’t mind being on the road other that it is a lot of entertaining, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner and often includes alcohol. Most of my miles this week have taken place on the tread mill. Although I did pick up a really great mask with built in goggles at the Harley Davidson store in Wichita this weekend. I can't wait to try it out and am sure I will freak out anyone I come across on the trails back in CO.

I don't mind the tread mill that much, although I would rather be in the mountains. At least on the tread mill I do run. I break it up by songs. Run one song, walk the next and so on. Just have to be careful that Firebird as 16 minute song doesn't come on when it is time to run. :-)

Making plans to visit Mexico in May and am looking forward to spending a few days on the beach.

No comments: