Saturday, February 28, 2009

End of the Year!!!!

Well today has been one year since I started keeping a log of the mileage I have covered on foot. I have hiked just about every trail here in the Colorado Springs region with several longer treks to Cripple Creek and from Canyon City and back to the Springs. It hasn’t always been easy but it has been fun. For the 12-month period I was able to cover 1,136.06/Miles. That averages out to 3.11/Miles a day for 365 days.

Starting tomorrow my new plan is to try to match if not exceed each months miles that I did in 2008. I have everything tracked and documented in excel so I have something to work against. So expect new stories and new pictures for 2009 and I am looking forward to getting started.

Also starting tomorrow I will be starting a new diet and tracking my weight over the next year. I will be cutting out the beer L and this is really just useless calories that I don’t need. So I will update on how the diet and weight loss goes.

Thank you to everyone who has checked out my blog and I look forward to providing you with new stories, photos and information on the equipment that I use.

The following is my mileage graph for 2008/2009.

No comments: