Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Incline Again

So me and one of the guys from work snuck out a little early and headed out to do the incline again today. We are trying to get it into the work out schedule for every Tuesday. A storm blew in this afternoon and it started snowing. But what the hell, no pain no gain. We headed up and made really good time. We didn't stop for air until we reached the halfway point. Took a minute, caught our breath and finished it up.

This added another 5/miles to my mileage and after updating the spreadsheet I only have 11/miles to go. Shouldn't be a problem as long as I keep up my walking this next week when I am on the road. So looks like I will be doing some flat land walking in Wichita, KS and Kansas City, KS.

What am I going to do next? I am on the hunt for a dirt bike as I would like to start riding some of the trails here in town. Would definitely be a great upper body work out?

No comments: