Sunday, March 6, 2016

No Title

 It’s been a busy weekend.  I spent a good portion of both Saturday and Sunday working at the shop.   I finished up my submarine.   That’s what I am calling it.   I have been working on this project for about six months.   Would add a piece every now and then when I got an idea.  I painted it so guess I am done.   Will most likely hang it from the ceiling at the Shop.



I cleaned up another rotary hoe tiller wheel and got it primed.   Will add some paint to it this week.  This will be my 5th one so I will be just about ready to build the base.

I pretty much spent the rest of the weekend cleaning up around the shop.  I added a new wall shelf which looks pretty good and now I can get some stuff up high for display.  I will take a picture at some point.  I still have another section to go.

I wiped down on the work benches and swept and swept some more.  Now that I have it all cleaned up, I need to figure out another project.

I have been walking just about every day.   Crossed the 20/mile mark for the month.  Candy has been walking me halfway to work and we take Pebbles with us.   This is an image of the routes we have taken this week.


No comments: