Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's Always Funny

Don’t think badly of me, but one of my favorite television
shows is, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  What I have yet to figure out is how five people live off a bar that they never work in.   Danny DeVito cracks me up.  I can only imagine that he is having a blast.


Yesterday was an early start for me.  I had a video call at 6:00 AM this morning.  So up at 5:00 AM, showered and got dressed.  The call wrapped up about 6:30 AM.  I changed and put on my walking close.  I left the house at 7:00 AM and started walking to work.  It was a nice morning to be out on the trail.  I stopped and grabbed a breakfast burrito and milk on my way.

By the time I changed and got rolling it was 8:15 AM.  We are pretty lucky to have a shower/locker room at the office.  A quick rinse in the shower and a change of clothes, and I was ready to go.  I ate my burrito and drank my milk while I checked email.

I had planned on walking home that evening but it was gusting pretty decent.   I talked Candy into coming and pick me up.  We got home and she baked some chicken and asparagus.  It was a great dinner, very thankful.

This morning we all got out on the trail.  Candy, Pebbles and I left the house at 7:15 and made our way through the park.  On our way we came across some geese.  Pebbles stayed pretty cool about the situation and Candy snapped a couple of pics.

I left the office at 5:00 and started walking back home.  It was a great evening; the sun was still out so the days are getting longer.  Felt good to be out.

I have been jamming out to Elle King these last two days.  Love her voice and riffs.

No comments: