Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Last Day

Well today did not go exactly as planned.  It is my last day of PTO and I was expecting a shipment today.  Unfortunately the weather did not help my cause.   I have purchased a 20ft. steel shipping container and it was supposed to be delivered today.  We had a blizzard and it closed several of the highways.  It wasn't bad at our house but Denver and the east side of town got hit pretty hard.  Now we are looking at tomorrow as it is supposed to be nice again.

With having the day off, I needed to find something to do so I spent the day finishing up my bathroom medicine cabinet.   I couldn't use the same light fixtures so had to go to plan B.  All in all it came out pretty nice.  Now I just have to figure out what to do with it.  I am actually thinking about selling this piece.




No comments: