Monday, November 23, 2015

In the Hood

I got to work early this morning as I had a ton of shit to catch up on.  As I pulled into the parking lot I saw a guy sitting against the building and I could of sworn he had a gun under his chin, like he was going to blow his head off.   I must have been wrong so I did a u-turn and went and looked again and yes he did have a gun under his chin.

I made another u-turn and headed back to my office and called 911.  Reported what I had seen.  Several minutes later the 5-0 comes cruising through the parking lot.  I waved them down and pointed out where this person was and what I saw.

Next think I know we have five cop cars, swat and they are all yelling for him to lay on his stomach.  He did, they approached with guns drawn.  Cuffed him and threw him in the back of a squad car.  Little did all them know I was also packing and was ready to get down and dirty if I had to.  Bring it bitches.

Just another day in the wild west known as Colorado Springs.  People wonder why I carry and now you know.




No comments: