Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall

I have a love hate relationship with Fall.   I enjoy the temperatures and the changing of the colors, but I hate the yard work that comes along with it.   I spent a good three hours working in the yard today picking up leaves.   I used the lawn mower and bagged.   I could take two swipes and then have to empty the bag.  I ended up with eight large trash bags.  The yard looks great now, but in a day or two, I will have everyone else's leaves back in my yard and driveway.

I didn't get out on the trails as far as I would have liked to today.  Had Candy and dogs with me.   Candy and Pebbles do great, but old Mable has a hard time.  She sure tries, I will give her that.  She doesn't hear or see so great, so if we get to far ahead she gets a little confused.  She walks into things on the trail as well.  But again, she gives it hell.

We just did a little loop around the park.  It was nice out today and I was surprised that we didn't see anyone. 

Over the weekend I have been working on my quilt table.  I have made some good progress but have a long way to go.  Candy says I need to have it done and moved before Thanksgiving so we can use the dining room.


No comments: