Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

It has been so nice to have a few extra days off.  I started on Wednesday, which was an awesome day here in Colorado Springs.  The temperature was in the 60’s.  That was on Wednesday.  On Thursday the roads were covered with ice and then it started snowing.  I think the high today is 17.

I hope that you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.  We had a blast for ours.  Nothing major, but all the food came out awesome and then we played a couple of games afterwards.  We had both the boys and their girlfriends join us for dinner.  Everyone hung out and we played a new game for me.  I think the kids had played it before.  It is called “Cards against Humanity”.   I laughed my ass off.  It was a lot of fun.  It is a game for the adults and not the younger crowd.  The boys got a long with each other so we didn’t have any of that bull to put up with.

Candy did a great job with the dinner.   We actually prepared most of what we could the night before.  The Turkey was great, not dry.  She cooked it in a cooking bag.  We had all the fixings to go with it.  I was in some serious pain last night, thought I was going to pop.  So good!

So far I have gotten some miles in starting on Wednesday.  I told myself I was going to walk/hike every day that I was off.  Today is day three and so far so good.  Two of the days have been on the treadmill because of the weather.  Feels good, I feel good and just need to keep it up.


The following are some pictures I have taken since Wednesday.






No comments: