Monday, April 20, 2015

Come on Spring!

I have been working over at the shop the last couple of days.  Can't say that I have gotten much done, other than clean.   I seem to do a lot of cleaning.....  So several projects are in the works.   I am trying to get another wheelbarrow made.  I have the box built, I just need to put it all together.  This one is a little different from the first.  I will be using some old Williams S Wrenches for the handles.  Should look pretty cool.

I got side tracked this weekend as I ended up buying an old apothecary cabinet at the auction on Saturday.  With a little help I got it loaded into the truck and unloaded at the shop.  I am going to be using it as my new tool box.   It has 44 drawers of various sizes so it should work well.  I cleaned it up and put felt in the bottom of the drawers.   I have been sorting tools and loading and labeling each box.   Funny I had two tool boxes full of tools and I haven't even used half the drawers in the cabinet yet.   I will get you some pictures.

I worked at the shop tonight, but again I just cleaned.   Ended up getting a full bag of weeds pulled and then with the spreader put weed & feed on the yard.   Man there is just so much to do.

I packed clothes tonight into my backpack.   Going to try to get up and walk to work in the morning.

Little late for April's fools day, but you can try this next year.


No comments: