Thursday, June 27, 2013

More Snakes

Been busy with work this week and have failed to get an entry in.  Worked in Denver on Monday and Tuesday.   Was back home today so I walked to work and back.   It was hot out this afternoon and I was pretty sweat soaked when I got home.

This morning I came across another bull snake in BCP.   This one was  a little smaller than the one I saw last week.    I  got behind him and snagged this picture with my phone.

Then when I get home tonight I let the dogs out and Roxie found a garter snake in the yard.  I have seen more snakes this year already than in previous.

So this is the way that things work sometimes.   We are leaving on a trip soon and the dryer blew craps last Sunday.  Repair guy will be here on Monday.  So I worked up a couple of clothes lines in the backyard, I am sure the neighbors are happy, but I don't really care.

No comments: