Sunday, June 6, 2010

Seven Bridges



Above are a few pics from today’s hike up the Seven Bridges trail. We had a group of 5 today and were able to get 7.5/miles in. Everyone did a great job and had a great time. I know I did. We started from the trail head about 9:45AM and we back to the vehicles just before 1:00PM. We moved at a pretty good clip up and down.

The trail was seeing a lot of action today. The way up we didn’t really run into any people but on the way down there were several groups of hikers and families. I feel bad, a group of three ladies we passed on the way down asked how much further it was. I let her know that they had about another two miles or so to go. She said they were going to go for it and had some peanut butter sandwiches they could snack on along the way. I commented that the Bears love peanut butter and she about shit! I told her I was kidding and continued down the trail.

The trail is in good shape as are the bridges. The creek was running strong and could be heard through the canyon.

If you would like to see all of today’s photos you can find them here: http://picasaweb.google.com/drobincorvette/20100606#

No comments: