Sunday, September 14, 2008

Making A List

So I have started working on my list of what I need to take with me for the hike in October. I am getting so jazzed about this. I think most people think I am a nut for doing this and I can't explain what the attraction is. Mostly to see if I can, but secondly it is just about the only way I can find to really un-plug from this wired world we live in.

I look at the younger generation and they text away to each other. Sometimes I think it would be easier just to call and speak with the person. But that's just me. I can only imagine what the future will hold for my children and theirs.

So here is the list, it is still a work in progress. I will take a picture of everything before I load the pack, I will also get the weight so I know how much I am carrying. The heaviest items are going to be the 5 liters of water.



No comments: