Sunday, September 7, 2008

600 Miles

Well today I have managed to cross the 600/mile mark. I was able to get some good distance this weekend. On Saturday I headed out the door at 7:10am and headed down the street to catch the bear creek trail head. I have included an outline below of the route that I took. Out and back, were a total of 16.89/miles. It took me 5 hours and 56 minutes walking time and 48 minutes stopping time. I was gone for 6 hours and 44 minutes. Pretty un-eventful and didn’t cross anyone until I got on to trail 667. I took my cooker and some food but never got to it. I drank water from my camel bag and just kept moving. Came across dear, squirrels, and lots of birds.

Today I left the house around 11am and did 6.81/miles. So all in all it was a good weekend to catch up. The monthly average so far is 5.5 for the month and a monthly total of 38.51/miles. This is good because I am going to be on business and vacation for a couple of days and it is going to tough to get the miles in that I would if I were at home.

No comments: