Sunday, January 10, 2021

Stay Busy

Up early and made my way to the hot tub.  This is pretty much a daily ritual for me.  It's nice to soak in the tub and I can read the news and sort that morning's email, review my to-do list.  Jumped out and got dressed and turned my attention to the driveway and porch stairs.  Grabbed the snow shovel and went to town.  It wasn't bad, we had maybe four inches or so.  Took me about 45 minutes.

When finished I came in and got Candy.  She got ready and we headed out for a walk with the dogs.  It was still early so we were some of the first people on the trail, so we got to make the tracks.  The dogs had a blast running through the fresh snow.  We only did 1.8 miles, but it was nice to be out and even though the temperature was around 28 degrees, neither of us felt cold at all, it was really nice.

We talked about going out for breakfast when we returned, but unfortunately, the place we like to go to is closed due to COVID.  So being me I whipped a creative breakfast with some leftovers.   I already had the guacamole and leftover bacon.  English Muffin, 1 slice Cheddar Cheese, 1 Fried Egg, Guacamole and Bacon.  Bam, there you go and it was awesome.

Headed down stairs and got on the treadmill.  I needed another 1.5 miles to get my steps in for the day.  Once I had that knocked out, I started working on my Gee Bee, to see if could get the rudder and stabilizer done today.

I laid out the Gee Bee plan and started pinning things down and cutting and fitting pieces.  It actually moved pretty quick this afternoon.  I was able to get both completed and then sanded.   Added the paper cockpit cover to the fuselage.  




No comments: