Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Not Even Sure

Greetings All,

Guess it has been a while since my last post.  A lot has happened since I last made an entry in the blog.  Some good and some not so good, but that is life.   Happy to report that as a family and our extended family have all faired well through COVID.  Know knock on wood.

Honestly I am not even sure what to share as it has been so long.  I have been sitting here thinking about it now for 10 minutes.  Time to move on.

So I  am still building balsa wood airplanes.  Last count I have 15 hanging in my office at work.  Yeah I am a goober.  But hell, no one ever comes into the office accept for maybe four of us, so it's not a big deal.  My last post I was still working on my Gee Bee.  Boy it seems like forever ago.

I have managed to complete a few more since then.   Below are photos of the following that I have completed.

Gee Bee































So in this picture I am holding the wing I built for my Citabria that I am building.  It has a 70 inch wingspan and will be a RC airplane when and if I ever get it done.  I finished the wing and then put the project away for a while.   It was a rough spring for the Robinson's that I will explain later.




I'll be back tomorrow and share more about my father and a close friend of mine who passed away this year.   Be Safe.







No comments: