Saturday, January 9, 2021

More to do

Woke up this morning and it was snowing.  Not a lot and it has been snowing most of the day but hasn't really piled up.   Should be a pretty easy driveway shovel in the morning.  I did get up and get 4 miles in on the treadmill this morning.   I am thinking with the fresh snow, I should try to hit the trail in the morning.  Bet I could get some nice pictures.

We got out for a bit this morning and went to the store.   Had a few items to pick up.   I was making Garlic, Lemon, Shrimp, and Angel hair pasta for dinner and needed a few things.  I did make dinner and it came out great.

Last night Candy made toast with guacamole, egg, and bacon for dinner last night and that was awesome as well.  With COVID, I find that we cook a lot more at home.   Even this evening Candy made us ice cream, banana, pineapple smoothies for us this evening, man they were tasty.

I was able to spend a little time on my Gee Bee today and managed to get the airframe done.  I Will start working on the tail and wings tomorrow, but they will take me another week/two to get completed.   I will take pictures along the way.








No comments: