Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Whats Next

Now that the radial engine is completed I am ready for a new project.  With the long weekend for the Holiday, We spent time pulling weeds, doing yard work and cleaning both inside and out.  Being that I had a day off, I needed something creative to do.  It didn't take me long to find something.

As we were cleaning we had an old milk can sitting on the back porch.   It was old and showing it's age.  It was ready for a makeover.  I took it over to the shop and took the wire brush to it and then sprayed it with some paint that I had.

I pulled a tractor seat out of my pile of tractor seats.  I have five of them.  You never know when you may need one.  I placed it on top to see how it would look.  I liked the idea but wasn't a big fan of my color choice.

Later in the day, we stopped by Home Depot and I picked up a lag bolt so that I could mount the seat to the can.   While there we stood in front of the paints going back and forth on colors.  As we are standing there a man walks by and he is wearing a shirt with the Colorado Flag on it.  Seeing his shirt pretty much made our decision on what colors to go with.  I still need to add the C and Sun colors




No comments: