Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Holidays


On behalf of the Robinson's we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Hard to believe Christmas is over and we are approaching the New Year.  

We had a nice Christmas with lots of food and drink.  The boys and girlfriends were with us on Christmas Eve and again on Christmas day.  It was nice to have everyone together.

I have had the last couple of days off so have been working around the house.  Got the garage all cleaned out so that I can park the car in the garage again.   Got out and hiked this morning and then went to the office for a couple of hours. But I have spent a bunch of time on building 3D paper airplanes. 

I found some new plans of various types on the internet.  The first two I built I printed out at home and quickly ran out of ink. So I got the idea to go over to Office Depot and have them print them for and see if they could actually enlarge them. Oh boy they could enlarge them and the colors are some much brighter than what I could do at home.  I am excited about being able to enlarge them as they will look really awesome hanging up in the shop.







No comments: