Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome 2016

Greetings all and welcome to a New Year!  I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.    I was lucky to have some time off between the holidays.    I can’t really say that I got a whole lot accomplished.

We had a great Christmas.  We celebrated Christmas Eve with the boys here at home.  Candy cooked up some great food for the evening and we had a great time.  On Christmas day she cooked up another great meal.  We had prime rib roast and all the fixings.

For the last week we have been working on puzzles.   We got three completed.  Each was 500 pieces or more and once again proved that I need to get some glasses.   When the boys would stop by they would each add a few pieces to whatever puzzle we were working at the time.

On New Year’s Eve we had a little party at the house.  It was just me and Candy.  Clark hung out with for a while and two of his friends were here for a while.   We ordered up some Sushi for the evening celebration.  The boys ate it up.

For the last week it has been pretty cold around here.   I did spend a little time over at the shop, but with only have my kerosene heater it gets a little stinky and I just can’t hang out that long.  I am sure the smell it not good for me.  Heat for the shop is on the list. There are a lot of things on my lists, but they all require time and money which I am short of.  But someday I will get to them.

For Christmas I got a couple of coloring books.   These are very detailed coloring books that require a lot of time and patience.   I have gotten a couple of pictures completed.  Here is a little secret for you.   I needed some new colored pencils or pens so we went over to Michael's one day.   I found a really nice Sharpie set that normally sells for about 60 dollars.   Go online and find a coupon.  In most cases Michael's and Hobby Lobby have them available and usually you can get 50% off one item.


That’s all I know.  Would like to see it warm up around here so I can get back on the trails.  We made it out a couple of times but I spent more time on the treadmill.

No comments: