Monday, January 18, 2016

Little Piggy

Being that it is a new year I have been trying to be consistent in my working out.   In the last 10 days I have logged 39.6 miles in on the treadmill.   I haven’t missed a day yet, with it being cold I have opted to work out indoors.   Most of it has been on the treadmill at home, but also the gym when it works out the Clark can go with me.

I can’t say that I have lost any weight yet, but I do feel a little better and seem to have a little more energy.   I seem to sweat a lot more on the treadmill than I do when I walk back and forth to work.  Today I started the couch to 5K to see if I can build up my endurance for running.    If I can get some running going it should also help me knock a few of these pounds off.


Not sure if working out will help me live any longer.  Today heard that Don Henley from the Eagles passed away.   I would have figured Joe Walsh would have passed before Don.  Go figure, just goes to show that smoking, drinking, etc. may not be a bad thing after all.   Yes that is sarcasm.

No comments: