Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Egg McMuffin

Dinner was awesome this evening.  Candy made us Egg Muffins. Nothing like the real deal.  Freshly cooked bacon, egg over medium placed on a toasted English muffin add a slice of cheese and OMG. Quick and easy and great tasting.  Poor yourself a glass of chocolate milk and oh man.   Try it and then get back to me.

I have to say I was really taken by the passing of David Bowie.  I didn't even know about it until the day after and even then the person that told me, I told them they were full of shit.

I googled and sure as shit he had passed away with cancer.  He did a great job keeping it quite, just like he did with his personal life.

Lisa France, Senior Producer, CNN Digital did a great story named A Glamours Love Story about David and his wife Iman.

I would say for me, I really got into his music with release of Let's Dance in 1982.  Several of the songs from this album were big in the club scene back then.  Great dance tunes to shake your ass to on the dance floor.  

One of the other things I really like about him was he didn't care if you thought he was a freak.  When you see him playing Ziggy Stardust in 1972.  Ziggy who is David's alter ego and a bisexual alien rock superstar.  It is a great album with some great tunes and the whole concept was perfect to really freak out and piss off your parents.

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars has consistently been considered one of the greatest albums of all time, with Rolling Stone magazine ranking it the 35 greatest ever.

R.I.P David, you are missed by your family, your friends and your fans.

No comments: