Sunday, January 31, 2016

Closing out January

Wow, hard to believe that the month is over with already.  So let's see I managed to log 65.5/miles in for this month.  Not bad but I could have done more.  I feel like I am getting back into the groove.  Now I have a target and will see if I can do better in February.


I was cleaning up some pictures from my phone.  Felt that I should include them in my blog so that I will have them for future printings.  Below is a picture of Clark and Pebbles hanging out.


My Cousins sent me a holiday greeting last night.  I am guessing that alcohol was involved since the text came in around 1:30 in the morning.  They are showing off the scratch trophy from the Sharky Clark Memorial golf tourney.  One is pointing at the other who won the trophy this year.


No comments: