Sunday, February 16, 2014

Nice Day

Now today was a Colorado day!  The temperature got up to 64 degree's and we had no wind this morning.  Candy and I left the house and headed up to hike Intermittent Falls off of Section 16. I think we did 3 miles round trip.   The trail was muddy and we passed several other hikers and bikers.   The bicyclist were having a tough time.  We came across several icy spots in the shaded area's and had to take it slow.  Afterwards we went and got a coffee and then headed home.

I headed over to the Shop just before 11 AM.    Once again I was there all day, but I did get a lot done.  Rewired and labeled all the wire for the rear-end.  Then I pulled off the bed trim, emblems, rear bumpers and side mirrors.   I have been very careful to label and bag everything, so I can put it all back together.    I need to make a couple of calls tomorrow.   I found a website that has a database of parts in salvage yards across the country.   I submitted my need and had two get back with me.  One is out of PA and the other is out of MN.

We are supposed to be off tomorrow for Presidents Day, but I have a long list of things that I need to get done.   I am hoping to get out in the morning and a hike and then we will see what comes next.


No comments: