Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Machete Don't Text!

So much shit running through my head this evening, I have a lot going on right now with work.   I started
writing this blog 45 minutes ago and only got the first sentence done.  Side tracked with work items.   I had a couple of things I wanted to write about this evening and  it is almost too late.  So let me provide the cliff notes.

I am a big fan of Danny Trejo (pictured on the right). You can check out his story and background but here is a man that went from bad to being lucky and then making it work for him.  He has appeared in numerous movies and usually plays a bad guy (based on his looks), but also in movies like the Spy Kids series. If you like Robert Rodriguez movies, then chances are you have seen Danny as he plays a part in numerous Rodriguez films.

I really like the Machete series of movies along with Grind House and Planet Terror.  They are all filmed like they were made in the 1970’s and the action and gore is so over the top that it is comical.   Check out a couple of the trailers and you will see what I mean.

Machete

Machete Kills


Machete Kills Again in Space


OMG, funny shit! Not only are these so over the top, it is great that they get so many famous actors to play roles in each of the movies.

No comments: