Monday, August 12, 2013

Busy, busy, busy.   I guess it has been a few days since I have posted any updates.   Just been crazy busy with work and home, hard to keep up with it all.   Did manage to walk to and from work today.   I ended up walking home in the rain, which was OK as I had my poncho with me. 

I just finished making my shopping list for the shelves I am planning to build at the shop.   They will be 14 ft long and 8 ft high and 2 ft deep.  I already drew up the plans and I think I have settled on the location.

Tonight we all went out to Chili's for dinner.   Not often we get both the boys together to join us as everyone is working various schedules.  Hey at least we are all working.   Eric and his girl friend are headed to California in a 16 ft U-Haul truck.  Moving some of her moms stuff from Colorado to her new home.   Should be an interesting road trip for him driving that beast across the country.


No comments: