Sunday, December 16, 2012

Home again!

Wow, I was on the road last week and it was a busy week, but home now and trying to get back into the groove.   Did 3.5/miles this morning and it felt good to be back on the trail.   I am going to try to walk to work everyday this week and keep the walking up through the Holidays.

I counted 15 deer this morning.  They are like rats around here.  Speaking of rats, for the last week we have had the smell of something dead in the office. Found it last night, we had a dead mouse under the book shelve.  Not sure where the hell he/her got in from.

It was cool out this morning, guessing in the mid 20's when I left the house.   Made a run up through BCP and over to the nature center and back.   I should have gone a little further but needed to get home so I can go fight with people at the Mall.   I am not ready for the holidays and I can't believe that this year is almost over, but it is so suck it up.

Below is my track and elevation log for today.

Happy Hiking





No comments: