Sunday, June 28, 2009

Seven Bridges Loop

My legs are a little sore this afternoon. This morning I did the Seven Bridges loop trail. My route was 15/Miles. I started at 6:30AM and was back at the truck at 12:30PM. Had just about one hour of stop time for water breaks and a bite to eat. The flowers were in bloom and I was able to use two new trails that I had not been on before. My route was as follows:

Gold Camp Road to Trail 622 (aka Seven Bridges), to Trail 668 (aka Pipeline Trail), down Trail 701 (aka Foresters Trail), to trail 720 to 667 (aka Jones Park) then looped back down to Gold Camp Road.

I didn’t come across anyone until I was heading back down to the parking lot.

A few photos are below and all photos can be found out: http://picasaweb.google.com/drobincorvette/20090628#




No comments: