Monday, July 1, 2019

Half the way

I got half my miles in today.  3.1 is what I logged, but I bailed on the walking home portion of today's goal.   It looked like it was going to rain or at least that is the excuse I justified to myself.

Candy was out, so I had her come by and pick me up.  We picked up some laundry and then headed home.  I cooked up some chicken thighs and fried some corn.  

We picked up a Canary Melon at the Flea Market on Saturday.  I can't say that I have had one before, but oh man it was awesome.  Candy cuts it up into chunks and then places it in the fridge.  Eating it cold is the way to go.  I will be looking for another one this weekend.

Oh darn, the cat got out.   Guess I will see her in the morning.  As there is no way she will want to come back in tonight.  Crazy cat, won't go out during the day but loves the nightlife.

I really don't have much else to share.  Busy day at work.

No comments: