Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hood Walking

I didn't get out and walk this morning, so I ran out after work.   Cruised through the neighborhood this evening and made a 3 mile loop.   It was a little windy this evening, but over all nice to be out.

OK, so I feel better, I sent my letter and bitched about the trail closures.  I know it probably wont do any good, but at least I got it off my chest.   The Forest Service is holding a meeting on Thursday and I figured I would go check it out and make one more attempt to get my voice heard.    I am thinking about taking a week off work and spend my time hiking these trails, for what I guess will be one of the last times.   Not sure when they expect to close them, but I imagine it will be soon.

The letter I sent to the Forest Service may show up in the Gazette as well as the Cheyenne Edition.   I submitted it to both papers trying to get the word out.   The Cheyenne Edition editor wrote me back and said that it may be in this weeks publication.



No comments: