Friday, April 5, 2013

Go Clark


I didn’t walk today, like I should have.   Candy has Friday’s off and we ended up staying up late watching the Hunger Games.   I didn’t get up until 7:15 AM and needed to be in for an 8 AM call.   Hard to do calls, when you are walking and with the background noise it just doesn’t work for me.

On Thursday I did go to the U.S. Forest Service open house where they presented the proposal for the trails and access to the Bear Creek area.   I was very impressed with the turn out, at one point I would estimate there were 60 + people in the room. One thing they strongly recommended was to get your comments in before April 30th.   If you would like to learn more about the proposed changes and to leave comments visit the U.S. Forest Service.   You could really tell what group people were with, motorbike, bicyclist, hikers.  Motorbike folks had on their Fox Head dirt biking shirts, bicyclist had on bicycle shirts and the hikers filled in the rest.  Not sure what they thought of me as I was wearing my Slash T.  I have to say it is a bad-ass t-shirt.

Looked online tonight and see that the Walter Publishing Company used my letter to the editor in both the Cheyenne Edition and the Woodman Edition.  Will be interesting to see what backlash this causes me.

I have to go folks, need to be the high school at 6:30 AM to start getting ready for the swimming and dive meet.   Clark will be diving tomorrow and he graciously volunteered me to work the door.  Wish you luck tomorrow buddy!

No comments: