Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dude, your still sick.

I wish I could kick this dam head cold.   I slept till 10 AM this morning and was slow to get moving.   We needed to go to the store, so before we left I loaded up some items that have been sitting in the garage that we were going to put into our garage sale.   Decided it was just easier and to take the write off on the taxes and take the stuff to Goodwill.  We dropped off what we had and went over to the grocery store to get some food for this week.

When we got back to the house and got everything unloaded I went and took a nap for a couple of hours.  I think I just need to get out on the trail and maybe all this crap in my head and chest will break free.

So I checked on the hole under the porch.  Doesn't look like the skunk came back last night.  The dirt is still where I left it from yesterday.  

I may have solved the problem already.   I noticed the hole when I was replacing the porch light.    Not sure how long the light had been burnt out as I have been gone.   With the light being replaced this may keep it away anyway.   We will see.

I did go ahead and set the trap and loaded it with peanut butter, will check in the morning and see if we have caught anything.   About half tempted to leave the porch light off and see if that improves my chances.

Happy Hiking

No comments: