Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ready for warmer days!

Worked back over at the shop this evening and tried to get a little more done.   I got a few more straps on the fence and a few more studs put up.   I hope to have the east wall done this weekend if it warms up.

I will be up to Denver tomorrow and Thursday for meetings with clients.  Weather is supposed to turn cold and possibly snow.

I did take the Ford Modal A out for a spin around the block this evening.  I need to change out all the fluids and grease it up before I take again.  Ok, so we did buy another Model A truck, so now we have two of them.   This deal came up and we felt it was too good to pass on and we had the room to keep it.

This truck is pretty much all original and looking forward to getting it out on the road once I check everything out. 

Happy Hiking

No comments: