Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunny Days!

Snuck out of work about an hour and half early today and went out and hit the trails.  I managed to get just a little over 4 miles in.  I say snuck out early, but after I got home I ended up working for another 3 hours so it washes out I guess.

I couldn’t resist.  The weather was absolutely great here today and the temperature was in the high 60’s.  Tomorrow is supposed to just as nice so I am going to try to walk to work.  Come Wednesday it is supposed to cool off with a chance of rain and snow through Thursday.   Joy! Joy!

Sunday was also great here.  I didn’t get any hiking in but I did spend most of the day working over at the shop.   Managed to get a few more studs cut and up as well as boxing in some areas around the steel support beams.   If we could get some nice weekends I could be hanging sheet rock in a couple of weeks.  I am ready to get this project wrapped up as I have other on my list that I need to get to.

I also started putting in some support straps on the wood fence.  We have had a couple of days in the last few weeks with some high winds.   Two panels had blown down and a couple months ago, I had another two blown down.   If the wind blows it down now the whole fence will be down.

Happy Hiking

No comments: