Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wow what a week. I got home from Austin Texas last night it was a full day of travel. Candy picked me up at the airport at around 4:30 and we stopped and grabbed a sub on the way home. I then spent most of the evening working on email from the week that I was tardy on replying to.

The week in Austin went well. We had one of our Business Partners in the office to do training with our team. Had our client visit us from Angola and spent time with our AWESOME team in the evenings as well as having a big holiday party.

I had planned on going out on a hike this morning and it was a great day for one. I was exhausted and didn’t get out of bed until 10AM. Guess I needed the rest. I did spend an hour on the treadmill and managed to get 4/miles in. I feel better and hope to get our tomorrow.

I was out in the backyard this afternoon and the squirrels were going crazy. I counted eight

of them all together. They were jumping from tree to tree and chasing each other all over the place. I grabbed the camera and snapped up a few pictures. I guess the nice weather brought them out of their nests.

I put some food the in feeder and they spent most of the day fighting over the food and taking turns eating.

Happy Hiking



No comments: