Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Party is Over!

Well the Holidays are over for 2008 and we have moved into 2009. I have to go back to work tomorrow and honestly I am ready. We received about 8 inches of snow last night and this morning.

I crawled out of bed at about 6am this morning and headed up to the Palmer Loop Trail. The road was slick and I was the first one to the parking lot. I loaded up and headed up the trail. It was still dark so for about 30 minutes I used my head lamp to light the way. The first two miles are pretty steep and the remaining 3.8 are down hill. I took a nice little tumble on the way up. I didn’t think much about it until I put knelt down to put my snow shoes on. When I stood up there was blood on the snow from where I had scraped my knee. When I got home and looked at it, it was just a little scratch but my pants were stuck to my knee and it started bleeding again after taking them off.

I only got a couple of pic’s today, but had a great time!!!

No comments: