Saturday, November 1, 2008

October Update

I have been out of town for 7 days and managed to pick up the flu the day I was coming home. All the good stuff sore throat, aches and pains. Back home for a week or so and have a heavy work load on the plate for this week and next. On Monday I will be back to walking to work and am hopeful I will be feeling better by then. If not maybe the distance will get me feeling better.

So here is the update for October, a decent walking month. I managed to get 101.93/Miles in, bringing my total since March to 777.35/Miles. I only have 317.65/Miles to make my goal for the year. As we move into winter, I actually enjoy hiking in the cold and snow. Looking forward to having the chance to wear the snow shoes out a couple times. It’s also a chance to get some good pictures and do a little animal tracking.

No comments: