Saturday, June 30, 2018

Needed our own

I mentioned that I had painted up the Cornhole game for the office. Had so much fun painting and playing that I had Candy order one for us.  We found them online at Wal-Mart on sale for $88.00 and free shipping.   With tax, it came out to $94.00.   It would take me all day to build one, probably cost me more in materials and time.

I headed over to the shop this morning to begin working on the game.  I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled the boards our of the box.  The one we ordered turned out to be a better model than the one the office ordered.   This one used better materials, was better constructed and was already sanded and ready for paint.

I opted for a fairly simple paint design and again used colors that I had on hand.  I was able to get two coats of urethane on and will apply another coat tomorrow.   I am sure we will be using these on the Fourth.

No comments: