Sunday, March 8, 2015

Home Again

Wow, it is so good to be home.  This last week was a busy and fun one.   We had team meetings up in Breckenridge and there was a lot of planning that went into this to make it a success.   I think it went well, we just have a lot of work to do now.  The same week we launched our new website and that had some challenges, but we made it happen and it looks good.   We are working on a way to promote the new site and will focus hard and heavy starting tomorrow.

I really need to step it up, way up so I can be ready for my trip in a couple of weeks.  This last week I didn't get much walking in so I need to do it.   It was beautiful here at home yesterday and today.   The snow is starting to melt so I better plan for mud.

I rinsed the filters on the hot tub and added some water.  The birds we out chirping and looking for food.   I filled the feeders and then grabbed my camera.  I took me about 10 minutes to get these four pictures.





No comments: