Sunday, February 8, 2015

Wow!

The last couple of days have been spectacular around here.  It has been in the 70's with clear skies and little wind.   Saturday we got out and hiked 6.5/miles through BCP, took the dogs with us.  Both of them were grinning ear to ear when we got home.

After our hike we spent an hour and half in the ATT store.   It was time for me to get a new phone so I upgraded to the iPhone 6+.   It is twice the size of the phone I was using and I am starting to get used to it.  I hope my new case shows up in the next couple of days.   I ordered a Sena iPhone 6+ wallet case, one additional way to downsize on stuff I have to carry with me.

Today I cleaned up over at the shop.   I had left several tools out and had sawdust that needed to be swept up.   Once I got it all cleaned up I pulled in the Avalanche and took the vacuum and cleaning wipes to the interior.  On my way home I stopped in at the car wash.   While I was at it I took Clark's truck down and washed it.   Clark is up in Ft. Collins this weekend and took the Rav.



No comments: