I need to get off my ass and get some walking in. Today I drove as I had to get a shot and some medications for an upcoming trip to India. Pretty excited and looking forward to seeing the country and living in the culture. This is for work and I will be keeping pretty busy, but think we might have some time to see a few sites.
Received a shot for Hepitatus A and pills that I need to take for typhoid and malaria as well as some pills should I get Delhi Belly. Delhi Belly was a term the nurse used today and found it comical, but wont if I get it. I am traveling with a co-worker who has family in Delhi and we will be staying at his families home. We will make a trip down to southern India to Hyderabad for two days and then back up to Delhi. Should be a fun trip and looking forward to getting some business done.
Valentines Day is just around the corner, this is a make it or break it holiday for most men who are married or in a relationship. I honestly believe that Valentines Day set's the tune for the entire year
Here are a few things you might not have known about Valentines Day.
- 11,000 Americans are conceived on this day, every year.
- Coincidence or not February 14th is also National Condom Day.
- More Viagra prescriptions are written for this day than all others.
- Two weeks after Valentines Day more pregnancy test are sold that any other time in the year.
- 13 percent of women send Valentines flowers to themselves because no one else did.
So my advice to you, is not matter how big or small the gift might be, she will love you for thinking about her. Forget to get her a gift and I pity your next 364 days of existence.