Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday

I got off my ass and did some real hiking this weekend.  Candy and I did a big hike on Saturday and this morning I took Eric and one of his friends out.  Saturday we did the 7 Bridges loop and Sunday we did Twilight Canyon.  It actually turned out to be pretty good week for me.   I manged to log 34.6 miles.  I have a bunch of projects I am looking to get done, but the will have to go on hold for the next couple of weeks.   I have pretty heavy travel schedule coming up.  I hope to be able to keep up my walking while on the road.  We shall see.


For the last couple of days we have been watching the aerial ballet that the Humming Birds have been performing.  Not sure what changed but we only one or two for a while and I counted eight of them this evening.  They are fun to watch and don't seem to be too afraid of us.  More so each other as they are chasing each other around the yard.




No comments: