Sunday, December 1, 2013

Back to work!

I hope that all of you had a happy Thanksgiving Holiday!   As I lay here on the floor writing this up, I am trying to remember what I did the last four days while I was off.   I haven't been feeling up to snuff, since Friday.  Some kind of tummy issue, but this will pass.  So what did I do, let me think back, in no particular order.

I bled the brakes on the 31 Ford.  About a month ago I was going to take it out and didn't have brakes.   After finally finding the reservoir, I opened it up and it was empty.  It had been on my list to fix for a while so I picked up some brake fluid and a funnel with a long spout.   It is located under the front seat and is a little tough to get to.   I can't find any leaks so it must have just been low.

Made up a couple more soap molds for Candy.  A couple of them are out of 3 inch PVC pipe and I still need to make a pusher so that she can push the soap out of the mold.

Got the Christmas lights up on the front of the house.   Had to go pick up a couple of new strands as the ones I had were bad.   Looks good and now I can cross that I have the list.

I am replacing my wired metal shelf inserts with wood.   I was going to go with plywood but after looking at the pricing I opted for 1x8's and cut them down to 22 inch lengths.  Saved me about 8 dollars per two shelves.  Still have a few to do, but I did get three done.

November wasn't a great month for me as it relates to getting miles logged.   I have been doing the Couch to 5K app and I am only up to the point where I get just a little over three miles completed in 35 minutes.   At least with the cold weather it make a nice break.  I didn't hike or do anything the last couple of days.  I did sleep in though.



No comments: