Saturday, November 17, 2012

Take a look


What’s up race fans?   Let’s see, so I managed to get 13.7/miles in this week.  Most of them were on the treadmill at the gym.    Yes, I joined a gym.   There is one close to the house and with the cold weather; it makes it nice to be inside.  In addition I find myself doing some lifting, etc. while I am there.   I try to get in by 6:30 am and spend about 20 minutes on some of the machines and then hit the treadmill for an hour.   Shower up and then head to the office.

Candy and I went out for a 3/miler today and I am guessing we saw over 30 deer on our walk up Orion to Gold Camp Road.  Candy got a picture of a big buck.  Larger than this one that was in the neighbors front yard that I had taken.

Traveling tomorrow and wanted to get the shop cleaned up and finish getting the sheet rock on the fascia.   Finished out the fascia and swept up the floor and loaded all the trash to take over to the dumpster.  Managed to get most everything up off the floor and boxed up on the hanging shelf.  Looks pretty good and now I have a clean palette to work with.  Probably should have hung the Christmas lights today, but maybe next weekend.



For the last week and half I have been working my way through a learning Java book.  Having a blast, I get to use my old VI and Sys-admin skills.   It came back pretty quick.  I did run into a couple of issues but with Google I was able to find the answers I needed.

I picked up some new tunes for the IPod, Redlight King, Everlast and Black Label Society.   I am really enjoying Redlight King and the album “something for the pain”.  Check out the website for music and videos Redlight King 


Old Man



Happy Hiking

No comments: