Friday, November 23, 2012


I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!  I got up that morning at 5am and got dressed and went out for a short walk up Orion to GCR.  Hit the Starbucks for coffees and breakfast sandwiches.  Candy was still sleeping when I returned so started cleaning the kitchen and doing the pile of laundry that we were behind on.    We made a quick run to Wal-Mart to get dog food as the dogs were out. I spent most of the day cleaning and doing laundry while Candy cooked Thanksgiving dinner.  Oh what it a dinner it was. We had turkey and all the fixings’.  Eric and Clark were both here for most of the day.  Kicking back in the basement playing video games and drinking margarita punch.  It was a great day and we have a lot to be thankful for!

I slept in this morning till 9am.   First thing I was up in the attic and started pulling down all of the Christmas decorations.  Put the inside decorations on the dining room table and hauled the outdoor lights to front porch.   Put up the outdoor lights, which really only consist of wrapping the porch railing in lighted garland.   Then I put up the twig tree in the square garden.  I passed on putting up the blow up Santa and train this year.   Less is more, right? 

No comments: