Monday, December 31, 2018

Cornhole

During the Christmas break, I spent some of my time over at the shop.  Gave me a chance to do some cleaning so I could make a new mess.   Well, it didn't take me long to find a new project.  I decided to paint up some cornhole boards.   This is the third set that I have painted.  They are fun to work with and you can get as creative as you want.  

For this one, I decided to go with Royal Red and Navy Blue and alternate the colors.  I found a cool Ford Motor Co. image that I used as a template to stencil.  This was a hard one as the stencil had a lot of detail that had to be hand cut.   I am getting pretty decent with using an Exacto knife.  For the stencil work, I brought both the boards home and finished working on them on the dining room table. 

These are pictures of the other two I have done.  I have given both of them away.  One was donated to our office and the other I gave to a friend.  I already have a few ideas on some new designs that I want to try.






No comments: