Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Late to the Party

I am such a goof.  On August 1st, we celebrated our 31st Wedding Anniversary.  I am so lucky and we make a great team. 

We celebrated by going out for dinner.  We chose Bonny and Read and had a nice seafood dinner.  We reminisced over what we have accomplished together over these 31 years.  We have been very blessed and are very thankful.

For an Anniversary gift, we purchased a Bird Photo Booth 2.0 and have been having a blast trying to capture that perfect photo and whatever allusive bird may visit.  

Having cats makes it a little difficult.  Both of our cats are great hunters.  Two days ago I had to clean up a small finch that ended up meeting the jaws of death.   Brooks our big boy, he hides in the raspberry stalks and waits patiently.  

If you do get a Bird Photo Booth 2.0 you will want to make sure you have a tripod.   We put ours on a tripod and set it up by our current bird feeder.  Several different types of birds have visited us.  In the feeder, we give them dried mealworms along with wild bird seed.  

One day instead of shooting birds I opted to see if I could get a good squirrel picture.  With a shake of the peanut bag and putting a few out it didn't take long to have one show up.  I would love to have one of these guys as a pet.  I am sure they are a mess, but what fun.







No comments: